Friday, October 30, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Happy Friday and Happy early Halloween!

Today we have a wonderful fan trailer teaser and some gorgeous posters and fanart.

First up is the trailer made by andrew_is_love9.






Next are two new marvelous posters from CandyKizzeS24.







Thanks again to CandyKizzeS24 and andrew_is_love9 for their works!


If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

4 comments:

Kokopelli The Poet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kokopelli The Poet said...

yeah i just had to do that to myself .. all iam saying not to spoil it for others I just knew that this is going to be my all time fave RPattz movie .. sigh .. just read the Will Fetters vesion of the screen play .. snifflters and sniffles and sighs

kat said...

Thanks for removing the spoilers!

It IS going to be one of those kleenx films.

Anonymous said...

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE A ANOTHER GREAT LOVE STORY ROBERT PATTINSON IS GOING TO BE A BIG ACTOR FROM DOING ALL THIS LOVE STORY THAT HOW GIRL WILL REMEMBER HIM BY LOVE STORYS BECAUSE GIRLS AND WOMEN LOVE GOING TO SEE ROMANTIC MOVIES SO THIS WILL BE A BIG MOVIE BECAUSE HE IS IN.

Post a Comment