Friday, November 27, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Happy Friday!! I hope anyone coming back from Black Friday shopping got everything that they wanted.

We have quite a few pieces of artwork today.

First up is a wonderful poster created by DreamySim1.


Next is a beautiful poster made by Jovichic.


Finally, we have two gorgeous posters/wallpapers designed by CandyKizzes24.


This one is entitled "Through the Looking Glass".


Thanks to CandyKizzes24, Jovichic and DreamySim1!

If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

1 comment:

RPCinemaMajo said...

is Beautiful , thank you... Remember Me the best

Post a Comment