Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Yay, it's finally Friday! We have quite a few new pieces of artwork today.


First up is an amazing trailer created by Jordana.




Next up is another gorgeous piece of art created by CandyKizzes24.



This is a lovely piece made by DreamySim1.



Next is a wonderful Remember Me pic collection fashioned by DenitoSh at Twilight Ladies.com and set to music. Please listen to the music along with looking at the pics.




Here is a beautiful piece designed by meganthewriter from Gardenia Dust Graphics at Live Journal.com




Thanks to Jordana, DenitoSH, meganthewriter, CandyKissez24 and DreamySim1 for their work!

If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!





Comments

3 comments:

sagesse223 said...

Hmm... should have made that one with the multiple pics and music into a slideshow!

Heidi said...

I absolutely love that trailer by Jordana! She done such an excellent job and I can't say it enough. All of the art is very nice...great work you all!

Jordana said...

eeee!!! *hugs* Thank you so much for including my video in your post sweetie, i never in a million years dreamed of being featured on this site!
I'm a regular follower of your blog, so this is awesome. Thank you!

Loved the other pieces included aswell, LOVE the artwork!!! So beautiful. :)

*hugs again*
Jordana xxx

Post a Comment