Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

TGIF!!!!! We have some really nice Remember Me artwork pieces today!

First up is a beautiful collage created by EmilyRayne.



Our next piece of lovely artwork is a header designed by meganthewriter at Gardenia Dust Graphics at Live Journal.com




This gorgeous piece was developed by CSI Kat.



Finally we have a delightful poster created by CandyKizzes24.




Thanks to EmilyRayne, meganthewriter, CSI Kat and CandyKizzes24 for sharing their artwork!



If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

No comments:

Post a Comment