Friday, December 18, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Happy Friday!!! We have some wonderful artwork this week!


First, we have a beautiful piece created by Neesie31.


Next, there is a lovely piece made by DreamySim1.


Next up is a colorful interpretation by CandyKizzes24 of the Remember Me poster we have seeing recently. Very nice!


Finally up is a gorgeous wallpaper designed by CSI_Kat at In the Land of Fantasy


Thanks to Neesie31, Dreamy Sim1, CandyKizzes24 and CSI_Kat for sharing their work!

If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

No comments:

Post a Comment