Friday, December 25, 2009

Remember Me Slide Shows

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

In lieu of the normal Friday fan trailer, poster an artwork Friday, I am posting a few slide shows that I made. FTPF will return on January 8th.


Official Stills Slideshow. I will update this slideshow each time a new still is made available!



Rob and Ruby Slideshow. Both actors snapped together while fiming Remember Me last summer. This is for AZ!



Remember Me Slideshow. A slideshow created from screencaps from the Remember Me trailer.



Tyler Slideshow. Using pictures of Rob / Tyler taken this past summer during filming.


Please enjoy!

4 comments:

Bellanieve said...

Oh I can't wait...this LOOKS GREAT!! Thanks

Jadie said...

so badly want 2 watch it!!!! doe any1 know when i cums out ovr in the uk?

sagesse223 said...

April 2nd in UK.

Anonymous said...

03/25/2010 in Germany........I cant wait love Rob <3

Post a Comment