Friday, January 29, 2010

Fan Poster, Trailer, Artwork (and MUSIC!) Friday

Hi everyone. Patti/Kat is on holiday this week, so I have the honor of guest blogging for her, and this is my very first FPTF! I'm Deanna from IMDb; some of you may know me as @sagesse223 on Twitter.

We have such a treat in store today! First, I have selected some wonderful artwork from Neesie31. I love the colors and the way this poster captures the tenderness of Tyler and Ally's relationship!



Next is a poster from resident genius, CSIKat. Thought you all would enjoy some fancy-dress Tyler for your Friday night date plans!



Finally, something I have been working on for months! The amazing folks over at IMDb helped put together a fantasy soundtrack for the movie. We have no idea if there will be an official soundtrack, so here are our suggestions for music inspired by the film and story. Enjoy!

Standalone player


And as a bonus, Mils from IMDb who has a knack for haiku, wrote this:

Live in the moments
You'll see in Remember Me
There's no turning back


I coudn't agree more! Thanks Mils, CSIKat, Neesie31, and everyone on Twitter and IMDb who produce such amazing and inspiring material for us to share.


If you have created something or know of something good you would like to see shared, please let us know at admin@rememberme-film.com. One or two each week will be selected to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

2 comments:

RPCinemaMajo said...

is beautiful Poster and Amazong SOUNDTRACK...

i like ;)

RPCinemaMajo said...

Deanne congratulations for number one poster ;) thanks for support...

Kat and You Amazong Team ;)

Post a Comment