Friday, January 8, 2010

Fan Trailer, Poster and Art Friday

Happy Friday!! Fan trailer, poster and artwork Friday is back after our two week holiday hiatus. I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday season!


The first piece of artwork a beautiful piece made by IloveTwilightBR.


The next lovely piece, entitled Writings on the Wall, was created by CandyKizzeS24.


And our final gorgeous piece, City View, was also made by CandyKizzeS24.


Thanks to both IloveTwilightBR and CandyKizzeS24 for sharing their wonderful work!



If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

No comments:

Post a Comment