Thursday, March 4, 2010

Attention Deficit Delirium Talks with Pierce Brosnan




Bryan Reesman sat down recently with Pierce Brosnan and talked about his most recent films, including Remember Me.




Speaking of Remember Me, you’ve dealt with female hysteria as James
Bond…Not quite like Mr. Robert Pattinson. I’ve had my fair share of admirers and
long may it last, but to be part of that, that was incredible. That was unreal.
I’ve been a man of certain years and time in this business, and having sons you
want the best for this young man in every possible way. I think he is acquitting
himself grandly. I think he’s got his head on his shoulders. He’s executive
producer on that film, so grace under pressure, keep going.




For the rest of the article, please click here:
Attention Deficit Delirium.com

No comments:

Post a Comment