Friday, November 6, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Happy Friday morning to all!! And it's time for the next installation of fan-made artwork for Remember Me.


First we have a wonderful poster created by Marissa!



And two gorgeous posters designed by Deanna! The first one is in color.



And here is the same poster in the classic black and white.


Thanks so much to both Marixaluvsrob and Deanna for their beautiful work!



If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

4 comments:

John said...

"remember me" release date changed???? I read in a post in the facebook page of "BOX OFFICE MOJO" that "remember me" has been pushed back a month and it is now set for Mar.12
You can check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/BoxOfficeMojo?ref=ts

And here: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=changes&p=.htm

kat said...

Thanks John! That's what it looks like unfortunately.

rpattzgirl survived Rob! said...

Beautiful work girls! You guys are amazing!!!

John said...

you welcome!!!! I am disappointed too because i want to see this film so bad [i am a huge fan of emilie's ;)] but i guess we will have to wait one more month...

Post a Comment