Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Additional Remember Me Release Date Information




Here is some additional release date information for Remember Me.



The release date for Slovenia is reported to be April 15, 2010 by Kolosej Film.si .

The release date for Bulgeria is reported to be March 19, 2010 by distributor Tandem Film Twilight Bulgeria Tandem.

The tentative release date for Romania is March 12, 2010.

Thanks to twilight_lurvers for the Romania update and Twilight Ladies via
Thinking of Rob.com for the Bulgeria update.

1 comment:

Bobbi Snow said...

I am a huge fan of Robert Pattinson ever since I first read the Twilight Saga books. I then saw the movie Twilight for the first time and was able to put a face to the character... Edward! I know have gone on to love him in his other movies. His latest Remember Me is up there as favorites, but I have to say How To Be i smy favorite still! His character in that movie is such an accurate protrail of a young lost man!

Post a Comment