Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Happy Friday!!! Once again we have some beautiful artwork this week to share!

First up are two gorgeous wallpapers created by CSIKat.




Next up we have another beautiful piece designed by CandyKizzeS24!



And lastly, we have a wonderful piece made by meaganthewriter. She also created icons of her work which you can find at GardeniaDust Graphics.



Thanks to CSIKat, CandyKisseZ24 and meaganthewriter for sharing their work with us this week.

If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

No comments:

Post a Comment