Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

TGIF!!!!! Being Friday means that it is time for another installment of Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday!!

First up today, we have a wonderful new Remember Me video that FP from Thinking of Rob.com was willing to share with us.




CandyKizzeS24 created our next gorgeous piece of artwork!


And last, but not least we have a beautiful new piece of artwork designed by IloveTwilightBR!


Big thanks to FP, CandyKizzeS24 and IloveTwilightBR for this week's art!


If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

2 comments:

MissHalfway said...

OMG! I can't wait 55 days, sigh!
The video is really wonderful... Rob takes my breath away! Love him.

Unknown said...

The video Excellent, loves, loves, loves...

CAN'T WAIT REMEMBER ME...

THANK KAT... I'M ROBPATDUL

Post a Comment