Sunday, January 10, 2010

Remember Me -- Fan Campaign



Remember Me-- Fan Campaign, Saturday, March 13, 2010


*This campaign came about due to the great ideas thrown around on the RM IMDB board...Deanna, Mils, Patti (Kitkattz), AZ, Calendos, Jux, Tracy, Pink and many more who came up with this.

As some of you know from reading on the RM IMDb board, we have been planning a campaign to try and help Remember Me open at #1. This is a completely fan-driven event and the only way the word will get out and things will happen is if you guys who want Rob to succeed in his first movie outside of Twilight can help.

*Note -- We will be adding campaigns for the other actors including Emilie, Chris, Pierce and Tate ASAP.

The first part of the campaign is in support of Rob and getting his fans to bring family and friends and see Remember Me on March 13, 2010 as a National Fan Support Event. Yes, I'm sure as a Rob fan you'll be seeing it on Friday. You won't be able to help yourselves! But that doesn't mean you can't take another friend, a brother, a parent, your husband, your sister, etc. and drag them out to the theater on Saturday to help pull this fan event off. I'm sure another two hours of Rob won't be harmful to your health.

So, how can YOU help?

Do you have a Twitter? Are you on Facebook? Start talking! Join us on Facebook here

Follow us on Twitter at:
RememberMeFans
RM Saturday
and start tweeting!!

Tell your friends, contacts, anyone you know who would be a candidate to see Remember Me opening weekend. Let us know if you have any ideas for promotion. Be a proactive fan and be heard!!

Support Rob --
Remember Me Saturday, 3/13/10
A National Fan Support Event -- Bring your friends and family to support Robert by seeing Remember Me on Saturday, March 13, 2010. Let's get Remember Me to open at #1!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see something like this and you can bet that I will be at the movie opening night and probably at least try to be one more time that weekend just to support Rob. I'm also happy to see that you are starting a campaign for Emilie as well. I have read some really terrible stuff about her because she is not half of the duo Rob*#@n, and I think that has been really unfair and tragic because she is a really great actress and will be wonderful in this part.

kat said...

Excellent!! I hope everyone goes and goes multiple times!! And love Emilie too! I think she is going to be amazing in her role.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ROBBERT HES SO SEXY!

LUCIANA .P. said...

LA PELICULA ES UNA CAGADAAAAAAAAAA UN BODRIOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

I love this movie..
It kinda reminds me of me...And to watch it was so beautiful and made me think of my life.
Best movie ever

Post a Comment