Friday, February 5, 2010

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

Another Friday is upon us and it's time for more lovely fan art!

First up today is a pretty piece created by meaganthewriter. She has also made icons of her work which you can find at Gardinia Dust Graphics at Live Journal.



Next we have two gorgeous pieces made by CandykisseZ24. The first is entitled Thoughts in my Head.

The second one is entitled Moments.


The next beautiful piece was designed by Sarah06.


Our final piece is an awesome wallpaper made by CSI_Kat. You can click to make it larger!



Thanks to meaganthewriter, CandyKisseZ24, Sarah06 and CSI_Kat for sharing their work.


If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

These are all so wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I really can't wait for March to get here!

Tasmine said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WALLAPERS ON SARAH IT'S MY PREFER§§§

Post a Comment