Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Remember Me Countdown

Reason #37



The script and the story.

and the story looks good too! - CathyHJ

Every thing about it, i love the story, the characters - CullenE01

The script was good so I can't wait to see the story come to life - LiveLoveLaugh15

And I want to see if they did the script justice, cause it was awesome, hopefully the movie is too - sonerica07

Good interesting script too - Marnye

Will Fetters wrote a kickass script - Deanna

It's one of the most amazing things I've ever read. - horrorbuff_15

I LOVE WILL'S SCRIPT!!! I've printed it out, hold it together w/ a Binder Clip , carry it around, have read it more times than I can count or am willing to admit to. Love it most of all as a piece of writting, as well crafted as any novel, that weaves multiple plot elements, themes and character developement together thru each scene and bit of dialog, making each scene rich and deeply layered, each reading revealing a new facet. - AZmoviefan-1

1 comment:

sagesse223 said...

Yeah, that blinder clip is an essential element. :-) (I <3 U, AZ!) Seriously though, I have never been this affected by a screenplay before. I know that some elements have changed for the translation to film--elements which worked so well in the script that I practically mourn the loss, but I still firmly believe that the story, themes, and the message conveyed will make for such a powerful moviegoing experience. Thanks Will.

Post a Comment