Friday, November 13, 2009

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

It's finally Friday and that means some more wonderful Remember Me artwork!


Today we have two beautiful posters that look at two of Tyler's relationships. Both were created by Deanna.





Thanks Deanna!

If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

3 comments:

RPCinemaMajo said...

VENEZUELA WANTS TO SEE THE MOVIE SEE IT FOR GOD I DIE ... THE POSTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL

RPCinemaMajo said...

VENEZUELA I LOVE YOU ROBERT PATTINSON...

VENEZUELA WANT MOVIE

sagesse223 said...

Thank you, Venezuela! We are waiting for official word on new release dates for the U.S. but I am sure the movie will come to your country as well. Perhaps you can write to your local theatres to ask for it to be shown!

Post a Comment