Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looking for Your Input for a Remember Me Trailer

Deanna, who created our wonderful Remember Me fan made trailer is looking for your help in creating another.



I want to do another trailer, but something a little different this time. I want to do a fan one, with some comments from the fans included as little "sound bites" promoting the film. I would also like to include pix that you all think are really good representations of what you are looking forward to in this film.

For example, a photo of Ally and Caroline on the beach might include the caption "A tender story of relationships... A must see!!" ~Deanna, fan in Virginia.

Got it? OK, feel free to email me at sagesse223@yahoo.com with your input. I will keep the entries open until next week.




If you have any ideas, you can put it in the comments section or email Deanna directly!!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment