Friday, February 12, 2010

Fan Trailer, Poster and Artwork Friday

What a week this has been for Remember Me! The promotion of the film has started full force with the debut of the Official Remember Me Site, some new stills, the release of two TV spots and premiere of four clips. Throw in a billboard or two and everybody is starting to talk about Remember Me.

It's Friday and we have some more beautiful artwork for your enjoyment! You can click on each piece to view them larger!

First up is a lovely piece by CandyKizzeS24 entitled Dessert First.


Next is a wonderful piece created by Jovichic


And finally we have a gorgeous piece designed by Neesie31.


If you have created something or know of something good and would like to see it shared, please let me know at admin@rememberme-film.com. I will pick one or two each week to post.

Please watch the spoilers. I won't post any posters with spoilers and if I post a video with a spoiler, it will be labeled as such. I want everyone to have the option of remaining spoiler free!

3 comments:

sagesse223 said...

All so pretty! But Neesie's is my new wallpaper. It makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

Also today is the last day to enter popsugar's contest to meet the cast!!!

neesie said...

sagesse223 Thanks bb! That's awesome :)

Post a Comment