Monday, February 8, 2010

New Remember Me Saturday Article


Calling all our lady readers! Are you having problems convincing your guy to take you to see Remember Me? Remember Me Saturday blogger has written a hilarious article chock full of advise and strategies aimed at helping you convince him to go!



How To Get Your Guy Off His Man Couch To See Remember Me
Dear RMSaturday Blogger:
Help! I’m going to see Remember Me Friday March 12 with my girlfriends but I want to get my guy to go with me on Saturday. The problem? He likes big explosions, loud gunfire, stupid car chases, mindless action and copious amounts of CGI that includes bright blue people. He’d rather have his skull cracked open with a ball-peen hammer than sit through any movie that could remotely be called a chick flick. Short of paying him in cold hard cash and promising an abundance of dirty favors, what can I tell him about Remember Me that will make him understand it’s not a chick flick and get him to see it with me?


Check out the rest of the article here: Remember Me Saturday Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment