Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts on Remember Me - Day 1



I saw it at midnight last night, going back tonight. It's fantastic. Rob is just phenomenal and it will stay with me. - EyesofAmberBlog

back from seeing the film, it was amazing...rob has a big future...and god did I cry..loved it! how precious is ruby!? She's such a great little girl - T_Mauricexo

Just saw it! It was incredibly powerful. .... Great job Rob!!! - LydHayes

Just saw #RememberMe I have no words...An emotional trip indeed. It was everything I hoped and more. - bonz245

I loved it. Can't wait to see it again tonight. #RememberMe - Valleegr

***Spoilers in Comments***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be a bother, but at the end of the movie, when TYler does his voice over, he says "Michael, Caroline asked me what I would say if I knew you were listening. I (something) know. I love you. (Something). I forgive you" Can someone fill in the something's?

kat said...

"Michael. Caroline asked what I would say to you if you could hear me. I know you can. I love you. God, I miss you. And I forgive you."

Post a Comment