Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thoughts of Remember Me 21


I wish I could express what I think of "Remember Me" but I can't find the right words. I cried from start to finish. - brijjiann

It was just the most amazing movie, i've ever seen!=) spectacular and fascinating^^ - valerie1601

#Rememberme has very powerful reviews in Russia...we totally understand the movie and think it's wonderful - Kosh789

Saw #RememberMe again 2nite. So good. Too bad that films like this doesnt get made more often. - angechrissy

I loved #RememberMe! Brilliant performances by Rob, Pierce and Ruby! Definitely a tear jerker. Gonna watch it again! - kdb_

Remember Me was the best movie ever. It truly a lesson for a life :) - xCherryBombx3

I like the movie. Robert is great in it and the end is breathtaking! And he does the hair-thing. LOL – ViolaKPC

No comments:

Post a Comment