Monday, April 5, 2010

Thoughts on Remember Me 20


.. wow... - melli1978anmuth

Just Came Out @RememberMeFilm/ #RememberMe Even better the 4th Time!! ~Ash

its a great movie and rob was OMG, i loved his part!! and i admit...i cried alot lol - NikkiiRed

yesterday went to the cinema to see Remember Me, and it was perfect! loved the movie!Surely enter the list of my best, I want to see again =) - kiiyoko

Saw @remembermefilm . i bawled, great movie that deserves more attention. GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Doucettejm03

I saw @remembermefilm today. It was passionate, emotional, powerful, raw - a stunningly beautiful movie. Can't wait til I see it again. - katinamae

#RememberMe is heartwrenchingly beautiful. Pattinson's best work as of yet. Can't wait for the DVD. - Irish_Sidheseer

I Watched @remembermefilm yesterday, and I loved... It's so 'real', and I cry so much :'( but is fantastic, and Rob is a excellent actor!! - NaahOliiva

No comments:

Post a Comment