Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movie Mike's Interview with Tate Ellington




Mike Gencarelli from Movie Mike's Blog had the opportunity to interview Remember Me's Tate Ellington for his site.





Interview with Tate Ellington
by Mike Gencarelli

Tate Ellington co-starred in this spring’s drama “Remember Me” opposite Robert Pattinson (“Twilight Saga”) and Emilie de Ravin (“Lost”). Movie Mikes had the chance to talk to Tate about his role in “Remember Me”, what it was like working with his cast and what’s in store for the future.

Mike Gencarelli: What did you first think when you were going to audition for “Remember Me”?

Tate Ellington: I wasn’t aware of what the project was at first. I didn’t know it was a studio picture. I went in and didn’t feel I was right for it at first. I said “There is no way, they are going to cast me in this”. A few days later, they told me I did well but they were going to go to LA to look more and they would let me know. I said to myself that they are never going to call again. So a month goes by and they called and said the director wants to meet you. When I met Allen (Coulter), I thought i did awful. I left the room and thought this is definitely done now. I get another call a few days later and they wanted me to meet Rob (Pattinson). I never thought originally it was going to lead to me getting the job but it ended up being great.

For the rest of the interview, please click here:
MovieMikes.com

1 comment:

WhyIstheRumAlwaysGone said...

I love Tate, I wish he could have been included in the DVD commentary. I'll be sure to go and check that interview! Thank for the link!

Post a Comment