Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Clarion Ledger.com Article on Tate Ellington



Billy Watkins gives us our first article about Tate Ellington, who played Tyler's roommate, Aidan Hall in Remember Me. He touches on Tate's casting and gives us some great biographical information on Tate.



Madison native co-starring in movie 'Remember Me'
by Billy Watkins


The studio wanted a household name.

Allen Coulter, director of the new movie Remember Me, preferred the not-yet-famous actor from Madison, 30-year-old Tate Ellington.
"They were going to start filming in just a few days," recalls Ellington, a 2001 Ole Miss graduate. "So Allen called me in for a sit-down. He wanted me to give him my take on the character I would be playing, to tell him what this person was like, inside and out."

Forty-five minutes later, Coulter - best known for directing and producing 21 episodes of the HBO series The Sopranos - told Ellington: "I'm sold. And I'll make sure Summit (Entertainment) goes along with it."

To read the rest of this article, please click here:
Clarion Ledger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment