Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thoughts on Remember Me 10



My review can be summed up in two words: LOVED IT - GQRobFTW

I saw Remember me ! Very beautiful. I cried a lot !!! - Lu_riian

The movie was incredible, Rob was perfect as Tyler. I can't wait to see it again - eccrackward

I just came out from seeing remember me cried again plus the theater was full this time ! <3 Rob so much more ! - hardyloveRP

amazing story, amazing cast, amazing movie! And Rob is just PERFECT! He DID show the GREAT actor he is! Tks for this movie! - AlineCrivellar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that very few are seeing this movie I thought it was great and so heart wrenching. Rob did a great job I feel that the media sabotaged this movie by telling the ending. I cried in my car all the way home! I'm not a tween but this movie showed me what life is all about, live for the moment,for all too soon it can be wiped away!

Post a Comment