Monday, March 22, 2010

Thoughts on Remember Me 8


Remember Me just came out in Brazil. I've just watched, it's AMAZING, really! - jeh_candeias

It made me speechless. I hope this movie can touch and heal others in such a profound way. - alaskanlove72

The movie was fantastic. I laughed, I cried, I got angry and happy. Rob was incredible. Edward who? Tybert rocks - Anexsin

holy lord #rememberme is so good! Rob was amazing,...Tate was HYSTERICAL - Coletteg17

just saw remember me. What a beautiful film with such an important story to be told.Ending was beautifully and subtley done.cried once and sobbed once.hard to say best part.every actor was superb.thank you for bringing it to us.I'm seeing it again soon.
RachelPolner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brsaile e l'Australia deve fare di più e di più.
Guardate la Russia.

Post a Comment