Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movies Online Interview with Robert Pattinson



Movies Online.com's Shelia Roberts sat with Robert Pattinson and talked about his role as executive producer, working with Pierce and Ruby, filming with the crowds, his music and playing an American.


Robert Pattinson talked about his role as executive producer on “Remember Me,” what it was like working with Pierce Brosnan, and his upcoming film “Bel Ami” which he is currently shooting in England. Here’s what he had to say:

Q: What was it like to be an executive producer on this?

RP: I’m glad Nick’s (Nick Osborne) not in the room anywhere. I mean, I can’t really claim to be a proper producer. I only really came on towards the end of the movie. I was always completely on the same page with Allen (Coulter) and Nick about how they wanted to make it, and then I just wanted to make sure, as much as I could help, to protect the process. I consulted and I talked to them and stuff but I don’t want to claim any kind of creative input.


Part of this interview contains spoilers, so beware!
For the rest of this interview, please click here:
Movies Online.com

No comments:

Post a Comment