Monday, March 8, 2010

Review - Moviehole.net



Remember Me

by Clint Morris



If Twilight is Robert Pattinson’s ride in first class - the smooth, painless jaunt with slightly-prettier views and largely grime-free surroundings, then Remember Me is the British heartthrob’s excursion in Coach - a slightly cheaper, not quite as cushy and slightly bumpier ride without the views and continuous pop music playing from surrounding speakers.

But as most usually discover when they ride coach, it’s a lot more memorable a trip, and even more so, you’re usually surrounded by great people you’ll possibly never forget (in my case, I met one of my oldest friends riding on a bus when I was about 14-years-old!). And I tell ya, you won’t soon forget the people or the plot of the terrific Remember Me either.


Some spoilers
To read the rest of this review, please click here:
Moviehole.net

No comments:

Post a Comment