Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our Remember Me Reviews


Friday I went to see Remember Me with my 16 year old son. I am an avid Rob Pattinson fan, and my son thinks Emilie de Ravin is hot. I didn't think he would like it as much as I would because its a love story, what I didn't expect was my sons reaction. He really liked the film, he said it felt real, like he was actually seeing someones real life. In his opinion, most love stories are fake and don't take place under real life circumstances. He was disappointed with the ending(no explosions), but he did cry, not something I expected my tough guy son to do(he tried to hide it of course).

I felt the electricity during the confrontation between Tyler and Charles in the conference room. That was fantastic. I love the chemistry between Rob and Ruby. It really felt like a big brother little sister relationship. Although I really loved Rob in the movie, I have to admit that Tate Ellington aka Aiden Hall was great too. He provided wonderful comedic relief that was prefect for this film and made Robs performance really shine. Rob is definitely here to stay. I can't wait to see him in his three upcoming movies(and of course Eclipse, but that's besides the point). The more he experiments with new roles the better he is going to get.

I saw it twice on Friday and plan to go again while the kids are at school this week. Can't get enough of Robert Pattinson!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment