Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Why I am Excited" for the Remember Me DVD





Why we can not wait for Remember Me DVD!!


I am so excited to see Remember Me. Each time I was suppose to go see it...something always came up. yes I read the spoilers but I don't care...it seems to me that its gonna be an amazing movie! Rob is an amazinf actor...but so is Emilie de Ravin. super excited to see this one!!!
~Mandy

I am so excited to see Remember Me. Each time I was suppose to go see it...something always came up. yes I read the spoilers but I don't care...it seems to me that its gonna be an amazing movie! Rob is an amazinf actor...but so is Emilie de Ravin. super excited to see this one!!!
~Another Jenny

When I saw Remember Me in the theaters for the third time, I told myself I must own this as soon as it comes out on DVD.
For anyone who has not seen it, this is a must see movie. Rob is so good (not to mention so good looking) in this movie.
~Julie

I am excited for the #RememberMe DVD cuz cast did a wonderful job making that movie & bringing the characters to the screen.
~Tenneil17

I'm excited for the #RememberMeDVD b/c I can't wait to share this amazing film with all my friends + family :)
~SereniTwi

I'm soooo happy is coming out bacause I cannot wait to see the extra features!
~stefanieRibarra

I am excited for the #RememberMe DVD release because I want to see Rob again.
~OriginalChele

I'm excited for Remember Me on dvd because then i can rewatch it over and over again!
~@missbpierce90

No comments:

Post a Comment