Monday, June 14, 2010

"Why I am Excited" for the Remember Me DVD




Our final list of why we are excited for the Remember Me DVD!



I am excited for the dvd release because I didn't get to see it when it was in theaters and I love Robert with every fiber of my being!!! I heard what a fantastic job he did and need to see it.
~cheryl4096

I am so excited for this to come out because I watched from afar from Florida the Youtube's when this movie was shot. I would literally come home from work and go online to see the pictures and footage everyday . It was a roller coaster because of the Papz towards Rob but the filming was terrific like the script. Then I did something I have never done....I traveled to NYC for the premiere...I just had to be there! It was perfect trip and I got to get Rob's autograph at the today show!

When the movie came out I saw it 10 times...unfortunately it did not last as long as the Twilight movies in the theaters but I am grateful to see it 10 times. I know the movie was online but I did not watch or download due to what I do in business....I just can't do it! So I have been waiting for this DVD to come out much more so than when New Moon came out. The entire movie was wonderful and I am so looking forward to watching this over and over at home! I am so proud of Rob for what he accomplished in this filming despite all the papz on the set.
~Cindy

I'm so excited for the release of this DVD because sadly I haven't seen it yet. I'm a huge huge Rob fan, but I couldn't go see it. Can't wait.
~Jennifer

I am extremely excited for this DVD to come out because I absolutely LOVE this movie!! Robert plays Tyler so well. I feel so connected to this movie and would watch it over and over again and not ever get tired of it. I've felt like I've known Tyler all my life after watching the movie. I have recommended it to all my friends and family and getting the DVD will help me spread the word around about Robert's excellent performance in this movie.
~Jessica

I'm soooo happy for the DVD because it's an amazing story & I can't wait to watch it a million times more.
~stefanieRibarra

I didn't get to see it in Theaters because of school. but I'm stoked to be able to watch it alll the time!
~daniellesuchy

Why am I excited? Want to see the movie again and again..and extras,Rob´s comments.....
~blondelena

I am excited about the #RememberMe DVD release cause Will Fetter wrote a great story &ROB:)
~OriginalChele

I'm so excited for the DVD release because I can't wait to be able to lay in bed & watch Rob whenever I want.
~EdwardsBeauty

This movie is flawless, and its life lessons should be told to everyone.
~AmoreBella88

I am excited for the #RememberMe DVD cuz I puffy heart rob!!!!!
~Tenneil17

I'm excited for RM because its one of my favorite movies!
~missbpierce90

I am very excited for the release of #RememberMeDVD because Robert does such an outstanding job in this movie. <3.
~MiChiamoElle

I'm soooo happy for the DVD because it's an amazing story & I can't wait to watch it a million times more.
~IRunWithVamps7

No comments:

Post a Comment